Thursday, February 24, 2011

Slogans For Sickle Cell

New Blog

Over the years, since my formative days, I've been preparing papers of various kinds. From student films, through newspaper articles and essays, until treated.
The issues have been mixed, perhaps to the extent that some intellectual interests have prevailed over others. Most of these writings have been restated or expanded before being published. I was able to see other work has even been expanded considerably as the one entitled: Considerations freedom Dollhouse. Originally I wrote as a student not only to fulfill the major requirements of a literature course, but to demonstrate how much Ibsen's work had impressed me. Many years later I rewrote it for the celebration of the centenary of the death of the Norwegian author. The result seems to me a job where I can feel the ideas have matured and expanded my horizons personally and professionally.
turned nice to find a single online site a good number of my works. This is the site ebookbrowse. It can be accessed through her page is this:
http://ebookbrowse.com/search/julio-c% C3% A9sar-de-le% C3% B3n-barber-pdf

0 comments:

Post a Comment